Full Day Pricing
Call (419) 884-4000
(C) Closed Wheel, (O) Open Wheel
|2017 Twilight Schedule:
|May: 4 (C), 11 (O), 25 (C)
|June: 2 (C/O), 9 (C), 15 (C), 29 (O)
|July: 14 (C/O)
|August: 4 (C/O), 17 (C), 24 (C/O)
|September: 7 (C), 15 (C)
|2017 Full Day Schedule:
|May: 25 (C/O)
|August: 24 (C/O)
|September: 21 (C/O)
|Competition Day: June 1
Get some track time at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course in your competition car! Perfect for testing that new build, scrubbing some tires, calibrating the brakes, and fine tuning your qualifying and race set ups. During the evening twilight sessions option, each group will receive approximately three 20-minute track sessions depending on the size of the group. On Full Day Sessions, participants will receive approximately seven 20-minute track sessions. No instructor feedback will be offered with either option. Each participant will need to have a racing license or car club competition license to enroll.
All cars are subject to random inspections throughout the test sessions.
No passengers in any cars at any time. No exceptions.
All drivers should dress for the weather and must have closed toe shoes (no sandals or flip flops). Helmets must be worn while on track. The Mid-Ohio School has a limited supply of helmets that can be used at no additional charge but if you have your own, please bring it.
You must be a licensed racing or car club competitor and must use your own race car on all Open Test & Tune sessions. Special Street Car sessions are made available for the public using street-legal cars on select Open Test & Tune Twilight session dates. See Open Test and Tune - Street Cars course description for more details.
- Full-course, open lapping in sessions by group.
- Race fuel will be available for purchase
- Registration begins at 7:30 a.m.for Full Day Session & 3:30 pm for Twilight Session, followed by driver's meeting and first track session within an hour and half of registration.
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course provides the following Sunoco Fuels:
- Cam2 (Purple) Leaded 110 Octane
- Cam2 (Clear) Unleaded 100 Octane
- 260GTX Unleaded Non-Oxygenated 98 Octane
- Premium Unleaded 93 Octane
Octane ratings are calculated by r/m method. All fuel is delivered by certified metered pumps. Purchaser assumes all responsibilities for fuel selection. All sales are final. Pumps are available 8AM - 4PM, Monday - Friday and on weekends from April 1st - November 1st. Payment method is by major credit card only - including but not limited to: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Sunoco credit and cash cards. Cash cards are available at the souvenir booth (hours vary by event) located next to the paddock food stand. The cash cards will help alleviate the problem associated with repeated credit card use at the pumps and will increase the purchase amount to the amount on the card. Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course cannot provide technical data regarding fuel formulations or acceptability to sanctioning bodies. For more information regarding fuel formulations, please go to: www.bazellracefuels.com
FUEL PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AS OIL PRICES FLUCTUATE
Course Ideally Suited For:
- Pro Racing and Club Racing drivers looking for a set up to turn a faster laps at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course.
- Aspiring racers interested in a better understanding of Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, one of the most challenging race tracks in the U.S.
- Racers and Time Trial Drivers new to Mid-Ohio who want to learn and practice the circuit before that race weekend in a non-racing environment.
All drivers must present proof of a current SCCA, NASA Competition or HPDE4 license, Professional Sports Car Racing, VSCDA, SVRA, Vintage National License, RCCA, Pro-Rally, NASCAR, CART, FIA, EMRA, car club competition license or CASC license. Certificates documenting the completion of a racing course from an accredited driving school within the past 12 months may also be accepted.